Shield Shifter for Atari 2600 - By John A. Reder
Reder's Shield Shifter - (c) 2009 by John A. Reder, all rights reserved.
Space = player 1 shoot
Arrows = move player 1
Ctrl = player 2 shoot
F, H = move player 2 left and right
A = player 2 drop Sticky Bomb
How to begin from title screens:
* To start Single player Mode = press fire on Player 1 Joystick.
* To start Two player Mode = press fire on Player 2 Joystick.
Player 1 Objective:
* The game ends when you loose all three of your fighter ships.
* You score 500 points for each alien Queen destroyed.
* You score 1 point for each first level shield block destroyed.
* You score 5 points for each second level shield block destroyed.
* You score 10 points for each third level shield block destroyed.
* The Alien Queen shoots lasers and drops sticky bombs. Sticky
Bombs will block your ships path for a few moments.
* The spaceship moves closer to the shields after every 10th Queen
is destroyed. (this stops once you are very close to the shields!)
Player 2 Objective (Two player mode):
* Kill player 1's ship 3 times to end the game.
* Prevent player 1 from obtaining a high score.